Catalog No. BIO-bfgf
Storage :Store at -20℃. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
bFGF belongs to the FGF family. It is a heparin-binding growth factor that can be secreted by endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and macrophages. It can promote the development of a series of cells including mesenchymal cells, neuroectoderm, vascular endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells. proliferation. bFGF can regulate angiogenesis, wound healing and tissue repair, embryonic development and differentiation, neuronal function and neurodegeneration.
CytoCares recombinant human basic fibroblast growth factor is expressed in Escherichia coli and produced with medicinal specifications raw materials, and strictly controls host protein residues, nucleic acid residues and common pathogens, etc., and conforms to GMP standard product production and quality management procedures to ensure the production process And all raw and auxiliary materials can be traced back.
Genetic engineering production, serum-free and animal-derived medicinal specifications raw materials preparation
Validity period: see bottle
Preparation: This product is a white freeze-dried powder, without albumin and other animal-derived ingredients.
Reconstitution: Reconstitute with water for injection to prepare a solution with a concentration of >100ug/ml.
Content: see bottle
Activity: 2x106U/mg Purity: >95%
Host protein residue: <1ug/mg Host nucleic acid residue: <10pg/mg Common pathogens: negative
1) When the sample is reconstituted, please operate on an ultra-clean bench to strictly control the sterility.
2) Try to use disposable syringes. The pyrogen-free tip used in general pipettes has not been tested for dissolution, which may introduce unknown risks.
3) When sample packaging, please use sterile pyrogen-free vials with medical device certificate. Generally, Eppendorf tubes on the market are not medical devices.
4) CytoCares product formulations have been optimized. Generally, the biological activity of the reconstituted sample at 4°C for two weeks will not be affected, but long-term storage at 4°C is not recommended.
5) The freeze-dried powder can be stored at -80℃ for a long time, but it should avoid repeated heating to cause moisture absorption.
6) The reconstituted sample can be aliquoted and stored at -80℃, but it should be
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing to cause protein denaturation.